Sunday, February 26, 2012

Talking About Real Life

Today I am embedding 4 You Tube Videos.  All of these were hosted by GBN in Chattanooga, TN.  It is a series of "Shelter in the Time of Storm".  If you have a child/family member that has been through health problems, it can benefit you to watch.

 The first 2 episodes are about my book, "Giving Him Back To God"- but specifically focuses on my journey with Caleb as a mom. 

Episode 1


Episode 2
The 3rd episode is about our marriage, 80% of marriages of families with special needs children end in divorce- we hope that sharing our experience will in some way help others. 


Episode 3

The 4th episode is about our TEAM, Team Caleb, and my sister- my "extra hands" who was such a support to me and our 2 beautiful girls- Peyton and Camille- share their experiences with their brother as only siblings can. 

Episode 4


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
Epilepsy
These Programs
Beth's Book: "Giving Him Back To God"
Speaking Engagements



No comments:

Post a Comment